Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Recommended Investments for Bangalore 31st July10

Dear All, I have 2 Good investments on Roll today.

Race No: 4
Horse Name: BORN TO FLY
Horse No: 2
Investment: Win
Type: Casual
Rational: Ever since I come across this race, the question I am asking myself is did I get Track Variant correct for Race No 130 ?, I have reasons to believe that I got it right. BORN TO FLY will carry my money to winning post.
Result-Lost

Race No: 8
Horse Name: SKY DIVER
Horse No: 1
Investment: Win
Type: Good
Rational: SKY DIVER who was hooked last time out should win quite comfortable this time around.
Result - Won

Adios
Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment