Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Recommended Investments for Bangalore 3rd July10

Dear All, I have 2 Casual and 1 Good investments today.

Race No: 3
Horse Name: ALLEGRO
Horse No: 1
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: Allegro was seen finishing-on in race number 80 and should place easily in this set of donkeys.
Result - Lost

Race No: 4
Horse Name: INSPIRED MOVE
Horse No: 3
Investment: Place
Type: Good
Rationale: Inspired Move is improving as such should place, can even upset.
Result- Won

Race No: 6
Horse Name: YOURE KISSS DUE
Horse No: 3
Investment: win
Type: Casual
Rationale: It seems YOURE KISSS DUE will win by default as Shot of Gold and Spring a Surprise decided not to put the best foot forward this time around.
Result - Won

Adios & Best Of Luck
Captain

5 comments:

  1. in race 4 ispire move is no 3 not no 4 please corect the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ravi,

    Thanks for the correction.

    Adios
    Captain

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr.shankar
    greetings
    since mostly favorites with in the first 3 favorites ruled the day.and it would be nice to post what is your experience of the day, kindly do write more instead of one line statements.
    that will be great
    cheers
    easwaran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmmm good question, to answer your question. I do not play all the races, will play only couple or at the max 3 races at any given day. And coming back to favourites, I really do not care whether my selection is favourite or fluke. I just believe my instincts, I played Celestial Way @ 30/1 around 4k and I played same 4k on the Inspired move and rolled it over to Youre Kisss Due. I also do not play class V as there is no consistency.

    Hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete