Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

How to almost Win Jackpot with Rs 20/-

Dear All,

I hope all of you had a nice profitable day today as lot of Analisi rated horse were on board. Attached is the Jackpot ticket I bought for Rs 20/- You can see that I had ignored few of the IR top rated horses for the Win.

The message I want to give is use the rating intellectually.

Three Cheers for the Saturday night

Adios
Captain

2 comments:

  1. captain sahab,
    so much for losing out on the jackpot on a made up race.
    this is mind boggling....to say the least.
    good luck for next time and i hope one day to see a scan of the ever elusive winning ticket, which has an investment of the pitance as in this case.
    all the best.
    rb.

    ReplyDelete