Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Recommended Investments for Bangalore 4th July10

Dear All, I have 5 Casual investments today.

Race No: 1
Horse Name: INSPIRATOR
Horse No: 5
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: More than half of the field is just for an airing, INSPIRATOR will place easily.
Result- Won

Race No: 2
Horse Name: EMERALD
Horse No: 4
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: Change of name will do a hell lot of difference to the performance of EMERALD.
Result- Won

Race No: 6
Horse Name: SPARK OF GOLD
Horse No: 7
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: Once again SPARK OF GOLD find himself in a comfortable company. Should place.
Result- Lost

Race No: 7
Horse Name: READY TO MINGLE
Horse No: 10
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: Bottom weighted READY TO MINGLE is all set to place in huge odds in this competitive company.
Result- Won

Race No: 8
Horse Name: MAC
Horse No: 3
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: Well tuned MAC should place.
Result- Won

Adios and Best OF Luck
Captan

7 comments:

  1. Mac was too Good, I made lot of money :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir out of 5 selection 4 won what ealse any punter wants in a day 80% strike rate with 46% return. I am saying 46% return with the asumption of rs 500 as invetment on five bets In this way you are investing 500 and geting 230 as profit. Thanks Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shankar,

    It is nice to know that you made more than a Petti with Mac… even I made a small fortune with 20/1.. however I was quite happy with 3.5/1 in place…

    Dear Ravi,
    I just put-up a joke which suit the situation…even after such a performance I was put under tremendous pressure by ever demanding Indian punters… .. hummm someone says I perform better under pressure…he he..

    I did not get your maths… I end-up with much much better returns by following the published recommendations.

    More than anything else I was very happy to see BECKET getting beaten…. Now it is clear that Jacqueline was always better than BECKET….

    Adios
    Captain

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sir,
    i have one request to make to you.
    you are tracking your investment as you reccomend every race day.
    please make one more investment tracker for sake of fun and nothing serious.
    1) this would require that you give 10 straight winning bets.
    2) they could be win or place bets.
    3) they could also be eat bets.
    4) the odds should be 50 paise or more on btc tote.
    5) lets see where a straight roll of these 10 bets, one by one, for say 5000 rupees goes.
    6) if any bet fails the roll is gone and 5000 rupees are lost. and we start afresh.
    it would be real eye opener.
    please try this if you think it a fit suggestion. i shall do so on my blog as well......soon.(beyerspeedratings.blogspot.com)
    regards,
    rb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. also i fogot to mention that the bets could be as far and wide as you may want.
    they do not need to be everyday or every alternate day. they have to be reccomended if you are sure of them to pass.
    thanks,
    rb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear RB,

    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to classify the investments into three buckets Casual, Good and Prime. Last two mentioned are supposed to be rolls and being tracked in the present sheet. Unfortunately of late I am not finding many Good and Prime investments to publish as few of the Prime Investments I don’t publish for certain reasons.

    If you have any specific format in mind for this fun tracking let me know I am game. BTW do you know any bookie who is ready to accept 10-in-row ?

    I have added your blog to my blog list.

    Adios
    Captain

    ReplyDelete