Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Visit to Malakpet Race Course

Dear Hyderabad Visitors,

Tomorrow I will be in Hyderabad and would like to visit Malakpet Race Course. If any of you would like to meet me please mail me your contact number on analisiracing@gmail.com. Also please let me know the travel time from race course to Airport around 6 pm?

Adios
Captain

2 comments:

  1. My name is Shankar and I would like to meet you tomorrow when you are in Hyderabad. It takes 1 and half hour from Airport to Malakpet on a cab. I am reachable on my cell phone 98492 98589.

    I will be waiting for your call.

    FYI, I will be not carrying cell phone inside to Race course as they charge pretty high rate of 1250 rupees, Till 1:45 PM I will hold the cell phone with me, after 1:45 I will put in silent mode.

    however if you suggest I can hold it. Also do let me know your contact number and I will be more than glad to pick you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sir,this is dinesh from hyd. and my cel no.is 9395177000.

    it takes around one&half hour(27kms) from airport to malakpet race club by car.

    i will be available on my no. one hour before 1st race start.

    please fell free to make me call.

    ReplyDelete