Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Recommended Investments for Bangalore 19th June10

Dear All, I have 3 casual investments today.

Race No: 3
Horse Name: SKY GLIDER
Horse No: 10
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: Sky Glider is in pink of condition and will do well here. Since couple of other runners are also expected to improve well, win is not guaranteed for Sky Glider however should place easily.
Result - Won

Race No: 6
Horse Name: FLYING TRICOLOUR
Horse No: 5
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: Flying Tricolour is a one paced horse and you need a good rider to time it well. I must say it is a good decision by connections to bring in ace jockey YSS for the job. Even in the worst case Flying Tricolour should hold-on to save the place money.
Result - Won

Race No: 7
Horse Name: SPARK OF GOLD
Horse No: 9
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Rationale: I think the racing fraternity in this country is hung-ho about BECKET. Pace of the race and tactics employed by jockeys during the race will have definite say on the outcome of this race. I do not see any quality pace setter in this pack so Becket might get bored with slow pace. Consistent Spark of Gold is running over his pet distance and will be waiting to charge on the front runners at the dying moments of the race. All said and done Spark of Gold is all set to place in huge odds, can even strike if Becket falters, guys take your chance.
Result - Won

On a lighter note don’t forget that there are lot of curse against Becket by the supporters of Jacqueline, me included :-)

Adios & Best OF Luck
Captain

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir

    I have deleted because It was wreitten by mistake about your selection 7-9 SPARK OF GOLD. Just I wanted to know how much shall we Invest, but the I realised It is a nonsence question, Investment depends on Individual.

    Any way since again on the subject I shall be great full if you re confirm the selection to encourage me,

    Regards.

    Surendra Prasad Sao

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloooooo
    Sao
    why don't use your fuck in brain and back the amount that you can afford
    to throw away,if you have betting bank separate then you will not ask this ridiculous question.
    you do not work
    you just want to bet and make money on some ones effort
    strange man mr.saoooooooooooooo
    back say 1 million
    you will get good returns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rama Sir

    What Mistake I did to you or to any one which has made you angry.

    I asked the question to the guide to whom I do follow , Usualy his selection are on fav.and Rate of strike is More than 60%.

    Today He has tipped a rank out sider, May Come On board May not Come On board, but unless I am not consistance how can I take the full benifit.

    You as a well wisher can only give your opinion that according to you It has less chance to appear on board so avoid.

    At present I have not taken any note from your reply because what ever you have writtwn is out of anger.

    Cool Down Please, Races are for ever & For All (Winner or Looser)

    regards

    Surendra Prasad Sao


    Dear Capt Sir

    I am awaiting your Opinion.

    ReplyDelete