Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Recommended Investments for Bangalore 12th June10

Dear All, I have 1 casual investment today.

Race No: 5

Horse Name: DUKE OF EDINBURGH
Horse No: 2
Investment: Win
Type: Casual
Rationale: DUKE OF EDINBURGH is all set to redeem his present form by winning yet another race. Pick-up the easy money.
Result - Race Cancelled

Adios and Best Of Luck
Captain

1 comment:

  1. CAPTAIN,
    I personally presume that "SPARK OF REVERENCE" will be a PRIME bet of the day in win and will beat "DUKE OF EDINBURGH" again as I am saying I presume.

    ReplyDelete