Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Recommended Investments for Bangalore 5th June10

Dear All, I have 1 good & 2 casual investments today.

Turf: Bangalore
Date: 5th June10

Race No: 1
Horse Name: ASTOUNDING GALLOP
Horse No: 1
Investment: Win
Type: Good
Rationale: ASTOUNDING GALLOP had already exhibited his class in his two previous outing but unfortunate to find two better horses on both occasions to remain as maiden. Only an outstanding effort from a very good horse can outperform ASTOUNDING GALLOP. I have studied all the participants in this race I could not find anyone near him exception is ALLEZ VITE, the got abroad filly’s credentials is unknown to me so forcing me recommend “Good” rather than “Prime”. All said and done ASTOUNDING GALLOP should win by distance.
Result - Won

Race No: 4
Horse Name: SHOTGUNN
Horse No: 1
Investment: Win
Type: Casual
Rationale: On Speed rating SHOTGUNN have slight edge over many others. The most interesting part is more than half of the runners including SIX SHOOTER are out there for a practice session. I am sure jockey Imran Chisy have the experience to read the situation and take advantage of for his benefit.
Result - Won

Race No: 5
Horse Name: TIMELESS TREASURE
Horse No: 2
Investment: Win
Type: Casual
Rationale: I generally avoid these kind of highly competitive races for investment purpose. Analisi a have module called “Trainer Philosophy” and as per this theory TIMELESS TREASURE is 110% On Job today. On class FLEET INDIAN is the only horse better than TIMELESS TREASURE and with not–so-impressive jockey on top of FLEET INDIAN, I discount his chances. Worth taking a chance.
Result - Lost

Adios and Best of Luck
Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment