Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Recommended Investments for Bangalore 6th November10

Dear All,

Today I have two Good Investments.

Race No: 1
Horse Name: MARK OF GENIUS
Horse No: 1
Investment: Win
Type: Good
Rationale: MARK OF GENIUS won very well in the last outing with  a good Captain Rating and maintains the forward form as such should win quite easily. SIX GUN SMITH not a push over however today it can only run a far away second.
Result - Lost

Race No: 4
Horse Name: EMERALD
Horse No: 2
Investment: Win
Type: Good
Rationale: Considering the “THE DARLING BOY” factor, EMERALD should not have any problem in the present class and company. I think this race is in the safe custody of EMERALD.
Result-Lost

Adios
Captain

5 comments:

  1. Dear Captain, sorry to be rude. I think you shoukd give up blogging. If you think racing is so easy, people would sit at home and make money. Would anyone wantr to read a blog which says to play Mark of Genious and emerald win. Even a novice would know that. Even then both horses failed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous1 & Anonymous2,

    Thanks for writing in.

    Yes, agreed I did fail today….DOES IT MEAN I SHOULD GIVE UP?. I guess the road to victory is not that easy....guess

    Adios and enjoy life man
    Captain

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the time u reach the end of road to victory you would have killed so many punters that only curse would be left

    ReplyDelete
  4. captain any thing for tomarrow (9/11) delhi?
    regards
    --dash--

    ReplyDelete