Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Analisi Rating for Pune 19th September10

This is Analisi Rating based on Artificial Intelligence. Generally one of the top rated horses wins the race in fact Analisi expect horses to finish in this order. This can be used as a handicapping aid for your handicapping method, for example if your fancied horse’s rating is less than 120 you may skip the race. Also with a close observation you can identify the potential upset races.
Pune 19th September 10

2 comments:

  1. The horse player Prayer:
    ==========================

    May my assessment of today's probable horse betting action be based upon the facts, all of the facts and nothing but the facts. May I not be influenced by fear, greed or the advised comments of others, which may be made in their interests and not my own. May I take into account the past history laid before me in the record of the horse, and may my assessment be based on facts and my knowledge. And please, if possible, never on my E-m-O-t-I-o-N-s.
    Amen


    what a prayer
    to be made and i like the last one

    not on my emotions
    ==================
    thank you captain
    for your untiring effort
    easwaran

    ReplyDelete
  2. captain,

    investment tracker sheet is not up to date.

    for academic purposes i want to check the return on investment .

    ReplyDelete