Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Recommended Investments for Mumbai 5th December10

Race No:2
Horse Name: FLOODS OF FORTUNE
Horse No:4
Investment: Win
Type: Casual
Result-Lost

Race No:9
Horse Name: STAR TREASURE
Horse No:3
Investment: Win
Type: Casual
Result-Won

Adios
Captain

2 comments:

  1. Hi Captain, Thanks for early posting I was just waiting for your rating. I like Demonstrator very much in the 6th race and your rating also shows as first option. But none of the tipsters other than you tipping it. Can it win? could you please give your comment on this race?

    Thanks - Vipul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Captain, today all races are won by top rated horsed in your system. Keep it up.. it was a profitable day for me.

    Once again Thanks
    Kumar

    ReplyDelete