Welcome to Analisi

Here I promise you, I will make your racing hobby an exciting experience. Please read "All About Analisi" article first for better understanding of the blog. I hope following Analisi will help you in wealth creation.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recommended Investments for Mysore 20th August10

Dear All, I have 2 Casual investments today

Race No: 1
Horse Name: WITCH DOCTOR
Horse No: 2
Investment: Place
Type: Casual
Result-Won

Race No: 3
Horse Name: RECHARGED
Horse No: 1
Investment: Win
Type: Casual
Result-Won

Adios
Captain

3 comments:

  1. Witch Doctor is performing well but here i feel 1400 is little more for him to come in place . It will will be an risky bet of the day as my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. captain , what is your bet in the mys million race. can we have ur views on spark of bronte and duke of edinburgh also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ravi and Guru,

    By the time I saw your comments the race was over so no significance for my views. BTW I did like the eventual winner in the Million Race.

    Adios
    Captain

    ReplyDelete